– Established in 2002
– No Contract
With over 23 years of experience, we are locally veteran owned and operated.
High Security Services
- Alarm Monitoring
- Residential Installation
- Commercial Installation
- Service Existing Systems
- New Construction
- Pre-wiring New Homes/Offices
- Security Cameras
- Smart Homes
Why Hire Us
23+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We are #1 Home Security Systems out of Austin, TX
- United States Veteran-Owned
- Locally Owned/Operated since 2002
- A+ Rating with BBB
- A Rating with Angie’s List
- 5 star Google & Yelp reviews
- Years of Industry Experience
- Employee Background Checks
- Not a Rep or Dealer Network
Why You Should Hire Austin All Star Security
Home and business safety is a primary concern of most property owners. They don’t want unauthorized people slipping in or causing harm, which is why installation home security systems in Austin is a good idea. At Austin All Star Security, we provide a number of reliable solutions that keep all kinds of properties safe. The hassle-free systems provide consistent performance while our company backs that up with careful monitoring so you can rest easy.
Local and Veteran-Owned
Many people choose big franchises or out-of-town security services only to regret their decision down the line. Why trust businesses without a solid base in Austin when you can hire a local, veteran-owned service? We offer military quality and ethics, making sure no customer is disappointed in service. We also have many years of experience in this industry, so our expert is familiar with the best brands in home/business security. Clients get efficient systems from well-established companies like 2GIG, Honeywell, GE, DSC etc.
Residential and Commercial
As one of the best security companies in Austin, we like to help all kinds of clients. Our expert has worked on both residential as well as commercial installations and understands the priorities of both. Here’s a brief glimpse of what you can expect from these services:
- Residential – Home is where the heart is, and you want to keep it safe. Our sophisticated smart systems help prevent invasions or burglary attempts. This installation can be monitored remotely through a smartphone or computer while being supervised by efficient monitoring stations that will call authorities immediately.
- Commercial – Our sophisticated business security installations include safety, access control, image capture, sensors, panel, live video, fire safety, radio communication, and similar factors. All of these systems can be accessed through a computer or smartphones well so remote monitoring or operation is easy.
We can also install a good-quality security camera at key points on a property for visual surveillance. Clients can choose between HD, analog, smart, and a camera network based on their requirements. Our expert will access your home or business before offering honest, unbiased opinions on what you might need.
Types of Security Monitoring
We like to give clients the benefit of choice so they can determine which option suits their requirements and budget. Security systems come with different levels of monitoring based on your current or future setup. Here’s a look at what to expect:
- Smart Home Security Austin Texas – This is a fully self-contained system with many convenient features like an indoor motion detector, siren, theft detection, control panel, outdoor motion detector, smoke detector, glass break detector, window/door sensors, remote controls, and similar services. This is a comprehensive package using the latest technology available.
- Standard System – The standard kit provides thorough surveillance for all kinds of households. It includes alarms, control panel, fixed message LCD keypads, integrated wireless receiver, and digital pet-immune PIR. The set-up can be connected to other components and can handle everything from theft dedication to motion sensing.
- Exciting System – If you have an alarm setup at home, there’s no need to waste money on new installations. Technicians will connect an existing installation and our monitoring services seamlessly so clients aren’t inconvenienced by a poorly managed system. We can also add compatible upgrades to the current set-up if needed.
All three options are offered without a contract so clients are not forced to stay with us. We let our quality of service do the talking so clients stay with us because we do a good job. Are you looking for trustworthy security companies in Austin, TX, All Star Security is a good choice.
Half The Price
To offer clients great home security Austin at reasonable prices, we approached a national monitoring company that only provides monitoring for additional value. This means clients get reliable systems at nearly half price. There’s no compromise in quality or efficiency so you’re not settling for a cheaper company. We have provided great solutions to our Austin clients for over 10 years so people here trust us. By hiring these services, you support veterans while benefiting from honest advice and military precision.
As one of the best Austin security companies, our focus has always been on customer satisfaction. We have an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and an A rating with Angie’s List. The company also has five-star ratings on Google as well as Yelp, which means clients can trust us to provide effective solutions. There’s no rep or dealer network to hinder our ethics or customer satisfaction commitment. All monitoring rates are fixed so clients won’t be faced with unexpected expenses in the future.
Why Choose Us?
There are many companies that provide security systems Austin so it isn’t easy to find a company suitable for your needs. That’s why we offer a free consultation with no obligation. Meet with our experts and discuss all requirements first before deciding whether you want to book a service. This helps clients make an informed choice regarding services. Most will interact directly with owner/operator Jeff; clients have the assurance that they will always get good advice. Here are some reasons why choosing us for home security Austin is a good decision:
- Locally owned, operated with a local office.
- Excellent customer service with quick response times.
- All employees undergo background checks and have licenses.
- Home automation service provided.
- All information stays in the house as security systems are self-contained.
- We can work with new or existing setups.
- Wireless security systems with great access, freedom, and flexibility.
A comprehensive range of services, reasonable prices, good-quality equipment, modern smart solutions, along with dedicated customer service makes us a great choice for all kinds of jobs. When people hire us, they don’t just get reliable services but also support local veterans.
For more information about our home security systems in Austin, TX, contact Austin All Star Security today. You can contact us for a free consultation or call at (512) 265-3007.