When It Comes To Home Security Systems & Home Alarm Systems, Settle for Only the Best Home Security Company!
The burglar alarm business is one which has many honest businesses but there are many companies that do not have your best interest in mind and also provide poor quality work. You will have to be aware, do your research and keep an eye out for these conditions.
Here at All Star Security you get our military trained owner watching over your investment and family.
Also, burglar alarm installers and salespeople frequently read local police reports and many times show up with an emotional sales pitch trying to take advantage of your own fear and anxiety. They try selling you your security alarm, home security systems right way while you are at your lowest. Needless to say, it’s far better to look for an alarm installation and monitoring firm before you want them.
How to Compare Security Monitoring Companies
We are confident in the quality of our products and services. But how can you pick when comparing a number of different companies that seem to offer simmilar services? More expensive does not mean better in this business; it often pays for a big marketing budgets not honest quality service. Here are some good questions to ask when shopping around in order to compare value.
Do they require a contract? Large Monitoring companies thrive on complicated contracts and use concealed rollover provisions in order to keep you locked in perpetually, and having to pay cancellation fees.
What is the real monthly cost of their monitoring fees? If their are quoting you anything above $24 you are being oversold. You do not need something in the mid-to-high range– no more than $22 or 24 a month in the most. You can get our alarm monitoring starting at $16.95 per month for our security monitoring fees.
Are they have BBB rating A+?
Do they have 5-star reviews on Google?
Do they give you straight talk? You can usually receive a preliminary quote on the telephone by counting the number of windows and doors you need to protect your home. Think about adding an inner motion sensor too.
Are their monitoring station is UL approved? And they offer fire detection and smoke notification and alarm to save your family and belongings.
Can you trust them? When you call in, do you get connected to either the owner or a technician who actually understands the technology and who will take care of you as a person?
Are they service oriented? US Armed service veterans understand when it means to provide service and security to American families.
Why You Need a Home Security Alarm System
- Each year there are over 2,500,000 home burglaries reported each year. In Austin, Texas there are over 7,000 home invasions reported each year.
- One-third of all burglaries happen through an open window or door. And the majority of those happen through the front and back doors.
- Summer months have the highest rate of home invasions.
- If you do not have a security you are 300% more likely to be burglarized.
- Every 13 in the U.S. a home gets burglarized.
- Over 30% of all residential assaults are a result of home invasion 85% of all home invasions are committed by people who are desperate or dangerous. Only 15% are committed by “professionals”. This is why invasions lead to so many assaults; most people are nervous and are reactionary.
- Most home burglars are looking for small items such as jewelry, laptops, cameras, small electronics, cash and prescription drugs.
- Most burglaries happen during the daytime; this is because it is when home owners are at work, school or running errands.
- There are several benefits that you will receive from having a home security system. Below is just a few that will help you keep your property and your family safe.
- How Alarm Systems Can Save Your Home & Family From Burglars
- A security system drastically increases the potential of the burglar being caught. Since most burglars are not professionals, they will bypass the homes that have home security systems in them.
- The audible horn or siren that sounds is a strong deterrent of most intruders.
- Alarms call a monitoring station who will call the local police when it goes off. This can save your family and possessions if you are not home or cannot get to a phone.
- Your security system can be linked to fire alarms, flood sensors and carbon dioxide sensors. Which will alert your and the authorities in case of an emergency.
- Most importantly, security systems give you the peace of mind you need of knowing your family and your home will be taken care of. You can leave and know someone is watching out for your home.